Everyone likes photo effects, especially those that are easy to create and can transform your ordinary shots into stunning artworks. Photo effects will never go out of style. Adobe Photoshop is a superb tool to edit your pictures, so go on and take the best of it. If you’re looking for cool Photoshop guides to follow, this showcase was made specially for you.
There are 50 stunning Photoshop photo effect tutorials below ranging from tricks to give your photo the hipster or Instagram filter look, or the tilt-shift (miniature) look, from reducing wrinkles to giving porcelain skin to your subjects. Best of all, all of them are extremely easy and quick. Feel free to choose the guide you like the most and follow it in order to create your own masterpiece!
Do check out Part 1 and Part 2 of Photoshop photo effect tutorial collections.
1. Video Tutorial: Enhance Detail Using Correction. This tutorial will lead you through three common ways to apply local tone and color adjustments to your image.
2. Retouch Images with Frequency Separation. In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn to retouch an image from start to finish, using a technique that lets you process not only certain image area, but even different detail levels.
3. How to Digitally Add Shadow Depth of Field. This tutorial will tell you how to digitally simulate a shadow depth of field with Photoshop
4. Video Tutorial: Lomograph. How to Make a Photo Look Vintage & Retro. Learn how to add a retro vintage look to your picture with a cool lomographic effect.
5. Tilt Shift Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Fake Miniature Scenes. Create a stunning image with Tift Shift effect following this simple tutorial.
6. HDR: Exposure Blending Tutorial. This tutorial will tell you how to achieve a high dynamic range (HDR) version of the image using Photoshop.
7. Video tutorial: Control Tonality with Photoshop’s Black & White Filter. Use black and white processing tricks to enhance your color photos.
8. How to Make Instagram Filters in Photoshop: Earlybird. Create Instagram Earlybird filter following this easy Photoshop tutorial.
9. Photoshop tutorial: Advanced Compositing Techniques. In this tutorial you’ll get to know how to incorporate the elements into one image and get a stunning dreamy poster, inspired by spring.
10. Create a Realistic Photo Composite From a Sketch. In this tutorial you’ll learn to combine a few photos to achieve a realistic scene of the locomotive passing through a desert landscape.
11. Photoshop Tutorial: Wrinkle Reduction. In this guide you’ll find a proper explanation on how to retouch your photo.
12. Black & White Is the Key to Better Color. A brief tutorial on how to improve your color image using black and white.
13. How to Make Your Photos Look Hipster. This cool video tutorial will walk you through the process of adding amazing light lomo effect to your image to make it look ‘Hipster’.
14. An Unmissable Photoshop Tutorial. An awesome video tutorial on how to retouch your image in order to make it look super cool.
15. Photoshop Watercolor Painting Effect. Make your image look like a watercolor painting with Photoshop.
16. Create an Emotional, Molten, Shattered Statue in Photoshop. Use layer masks, adjustments, and a few blending and painting techniques to create a stunning artwork.