Make of aluminum (not plastic).
It can focus to infinity.
Auto focus (AF) is not available.
Please installing / uninstalling the adapter after turning off the camera.
Lens: All Canon EOS EF Mount Lenses.
Cameras: All Nikon 1 (N1) Cameras, such as: J1, J2, J3, S1, V1, V2.
1 x Lens mount adapter
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Mosty it will use Manual or AV mode.
Removing: To remove the adapter you should unpress fixative pin and turn the adapter clockwise.
1. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other function will not
operate correctly while using this adapter.
2. In this case "Stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens doesn't have the ability
to have its apeture controlled by camera body.
3. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.