Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Lenses is the first all-in-one zoom lens to achieve wide-angle-to-long telephoto coverage (28-300mm equivalent) along with outstanding imaging performance, it's still the world's lightest, most compact 11.1X zoom lens in its class. Ready for virtually any photographic opportunity -family events, distant wildlife and sports action, compelling close-ups of the kids -it does it all without having to change lenses.
Advanced Tamron technology -special XR and LD glass, Hybrid Aspherics, and Internal Focusing -is what makes all this possible in a dramatically downsized package. Cutting-edge internal and external multi-coating assures flare-free pictures even under challenging conditions. With specs like this no wonder it's Tamron's most popular lens.
By incorporating an optical design for exclusive use with digital SLR cameras with smaller-size imagers, this high power zoom lens provides the same focal length, when converted to a 35mm format, equivalent to Tamron's 28-300mm. Therefore, you can meet virtually every photographic opportunity with this single zoom lens without changing lenses. When paired with the new ultra-wideangle SP AF11-18mm zoom lens, you can thoroughly enjoy digital SLR photography with the combined focal length coverage of 17-300mm.
- Dedicated for Digital SLR Cameras
- Flexible 18-200mm (28-300mm 35mm equivalent)
- Compact and lightweight Design
- New optical design using XR (Extra Refractive Index) glass to optimize distribution of optical power throughout the zoom range
- Three hybrid aspherical lens elements and two LD (Low Dispersion) glass elements to minimize chromatic aberrations
- Enhanced Peripheral Illumination
- Outstanding Resolution
- Internal Surface Coating to Reduce Ghosting and Flare