The 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer's collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective. This lens creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame.
By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions such as exaggerated perspective and distortion.
The minimum shooting distance (12 inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots. Super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance.
● 180 degree diagonal angle of vision
● Super multi coating
● Flare and ghosting minimum focus
● Distance 12 inches removable
● Manual focus
● Removable Petal lens hood
● Aspherical circular ultra fisheye lens
Nikon DSLR Camera (The vignetting will grow when using Nikon full frame camera)
Canon EOS DSLR Camera (The vignetting will grow when using Canon full frame camera)
● Lens Construction: 10 Elements in 7 Groups
● Angle of View: 180 degrees diagonal
● Aperture Range: F3.5 ~ 22
● Minimum Focusing Distance: 1 ft / 0.3m
● Length: 11 cm / 4.33 inch
● Weight: 512g
1x 8mm f3.5 Aspherical Fisheye Lens
1x Front Lens Cap
1x Rear Lens Cap
1x Lens Bag
1x Free Cleaning Pen
1x Free Cleaning Cloth