- Yongnuo First Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger YN-622 is Released now, it's designed for Nikon or Canon Camera.
- Using Digital FSK 2.4GHz frequency band with 7 channels, it has three mode, i-TTL ( II ), Manual and Multi, and it can fire flashes at 360 degree direction, the operating range is 100 metres.
- It supports FEC, FEB, FEL, High-speed Sync, 1st. Curtain, 2nd. Curtain, Modeling flash, iTTL II Group Ratio (ALL/A:B/A:B C), Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C), Manual and Multi mode, Auto Zooming, Manual Zooming, AF Lamp.
- Support Full iTTL Pass-through function when on camera
- Mount one YN-622 transceiver into the hot shoe of camera, and mount other transceiver into the hot shoe of flash, you can trigger the flash at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
- Mount flash on hot shoe of YN-622 transceiver on camera, mount the second flash on other transceiver, both of flashes can be trigger at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
Note: Speedlites on hot-shoe of transmitter support iTTL II / Manual / Multi
- Shutter Sync
- High-speed Synchronous:The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some camera is just 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes who don't suport HSS, the sync. speed is just 1/250s or less, different cameras have different Sync speed.
- 1st. Curtain Sync
- 2nd. Curtain Sync.
- Remote Control Function: The parameter of flashes on hot shoe of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera manu directly.
- Supporting mixed mode: With this function, you can trigger remote speedlites in different modes, set up one YN-622 transceiver on hot shoe of flash in TTL mode, set up the second YN-622 transceiver on hot shoe of flash in manual mode, and the third YN-622 transceiver on hot shoe of flash in multi mode, all three flashes can be fired via the transceiver on hot shoe of camera, this mode is especially useful for those camera bodies without a built-in flash menu.
Note: Only FEC, FEB, Ratio and Shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manua and Multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.
- Work with Strobe Studio flash light in HSS function: You can buy a PC Sync Cable RF-603 6.35mm cable to connect the transceiver with the studio flash, and then youcan use the non-high speed sync flash torealize hihger syand then you can use them together in HSS. The max. trigger voltage is less than 300 Voltage.
Note: The PC port is for output using only.
- Awaking function: When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash on the receiver will be awakened. ( for those flash has wake up function )
- Zoom Function:
- Zoom Automatic: length will be changed depanding on the changes of lens.
- Zoom Manual: Zoom length is within 24 - 105mm
- Zoom Lock
- Support Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( the max. Sync. speed is 1/250s ): You can use it with Nikon, Canon camera or Nikon, Canon flash, but you just need to set up YN-622 in manual mode.
- Flash Fire Ratio with iTTL: You can set up different flash fire ratio and FEC for those flashs on hot shoe of receiver.
- Support 2pcs AA batteries, ( 1.2v rechargeable battery ), Stand-by time is 60hours.
- Dimension: 89.5 * 53 * 39MM, net weight is 78g.
Note: There is a PC Sync port for YN-622N transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash.
- Suit for (Camera) : Nikon D70, D70S, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100
- Flash compatible (i-TTL): SB400, SB600, SB700, SB80,0 SB90,0 SB910, YN465N, YN467N, YN468N(II), YN565N, YN568N
Compatible Camera List:
- Canon EOS Series DSLR
Cameras compatible with the shutter release cable (parts):
- LS-2.5/C1: 60D, 70D, 400D Series, 500D Series, 600D Series, 1000D Series
- LS-2.5/C3: 40D, 50D, 7D, 1D Series, 5D Series
- 2 x YN-622 transceivers Nikon or Canon
Yongnuo YN-622 Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger 1/8000s for Nikon, Canon
- Brand: Yongnuo Digital
- Product Code: 671
- Reward Points: 50
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 1500