• Power Control: the flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1 level.
• M Mode
Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT560 on to your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
• S1 Mode
(1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.
(2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger.
• S2 Mode
(2) Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won't flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash.
• Sync Trigger Function: the speedlite and camera will trigger synchronously by using a PC sync cord to connect the sync terminals of the camera and the speedlit together
• Power-saving Function
(1) To save battery power, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 30 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up.
(2) In S1/S2 mode, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 60 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up. (3) In Power-saving mode, the charging indicator flickers in every 3 seconds. Other indicators are turned off.
• Protection Function
(1) Protection in continuous flashes
To prevent the flash head from getting too hot and damage, please do not flash over 20 times when in power lever 1/2, 1/1. Please cool down the flash unit for at least 10 minutes. The over-temperature protection function will be activated if you continue to flash after 20 times. In this state the charging time will turn to 10-25s. Please cool down the flash unit around 10 minutes and it will turn to normal state.
(2) Systematic over-temperature protection
When the inner circuit is over-heating, which indicates over use of the flash unit, the inner circuit will shut down power automatically. The flash unit will turn to normal state after the inner circuit is cooled down.
• Bounce Lighting: means to take photos by bouncing the light off wall or ceiling to soften the light on the subject, and the shadow shade out, to get more desired picture
• Using Wide-angle Panel: pull out the built-in wide panel to enlarge flash lighting range, soas to get more softened and natural lighting effect
• Using Built-in White reflection Card: when shoot portrait, draw the reflection card out from the light head, and produce a highlighted point on the eyes to make the eyes charming; the function can reach
Guide Number: 38 (m ISO 100)
Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
Power: 4xAA batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable) (battery not included)
Lighting Times: 100-1500 times (AA alkaline batteries used)
Recycle Time: Approx 0.1-5s (AA alkaline batteries used)
Light Quantity Output Control: with 1/8 - stop increment
Color Temperature: 5600K+200K
Flash Duration: 1/300s~1/20000s
1x TT560 Speedlite Flash
1x Mini Flash Stand
1x User Manual
Godox TT560 Flash Speedlite Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus etc.
- Brand: Godox
- Product Code: 6952344200438
- Reward Points: 30
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 1550