Yongnuo YN560-TX LCD Wireless Flash Controller & Commander for Nikon / YN-560III
YN560-TX, Manual Flash Controller, made specially for Yongnuo YN-560 III made after January of 2013 year, but if you want to use it with our other Yongnuo flash speedlite, you just need the transceiver of Yongnuo RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II, because YN560-TX has built-in wireless trigger system.
You can use it not only as flash controller function, but also use it as remote control function.
- 6 Groups (meaning that it can control up to 6 flash units as ABCDEF).
- Remote Manual Power Control
- Zoom Head Control
- Remote Multi (Stroboscopic) Setting
- Large Clear LCD Screen
- Fast Setting Interface
- 16 Channells
- 24-105MM Zoom Range
- M / Multi Two flash mode
- FSK 2.4G wireless controller
- 100 meters transmission Range
- Use AA batteries x 2 (Not include)
- Stand-by Time: 120 hours
- Dimensions: 70mm*97.5mm*43mm
- Net Weight: 98g
When we look at the specifications we see that it can control up to 6 groups meaning that it can control up to 6 flash units.
This is the only flash control unit until now that can control 6 flashes at the same time.
1, Wireless Triggering Function
a, If you use it with YN-560 III, you need to activate the group function of YN-560 III with YN560-TX before you use them together, ( more detailed, you can see our manual. )
b, If you use it with other Yongnuo flash, like YN-560 II, YN-565EX, YN-568EX ( Manual mode ), you need a transceiver of Yongnuo RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 III.
2, Wireless Shutter Receiver Function
You can mount YN560-TX into Camera, use shutter release cable ( LS-2.5mm Series ) to connect it with your camera, and set RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II in " transceiver " state, and then you can shutter release your camera
and you can also mount one flash into the hot shoe of flash transceiver, it also can be triggered synchronously.
- Yongnuo YN-560 III made after January of 2013 year.
- Yongnuo RF-602 transmitter, RF-603, RF-603 II Wireless Shutter Release. (Means that it can trigger the flashes if one of these flash receivers is connected to the flash, but it can not control the power)
- Yongnuo YN-560 II, YN-468 II, YN-565EX, YN-568EX in manual mode. ( You need to use RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II together. )
- ALL Nikon DSLR Camera.
Note: It can work with any model of camera as long as it has standard hot shoe.
Questions and Answers:
1) Can YN560-TX control the other flashes ?
Answer: No, it can only control YN560-III flash as it has built-in flash controller.
2) Is it compatible with YN622 ?
3) Can it trigger cameras ?
Answer: Yes, as long as the camera has a RF602, RF603 connected.
4) Can YN560-TX trigger studio flashes ?
Answer: Yes, but can not control the power
5) Can it work as TTL ?
6) Can it work with any model of camera ?
Answer: This is a flash controller not a camera controller, as long as it fits to the hotshoe of the camera it can work on any camera.
- 1 x YN560-TX Flash Controller for Nikon
- 1 x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original box
** Not include Mini Stand **
Yongnuo YN560-TX LCD Wireless Flash Controller for Nikon or Canon
- Brand: Yongnuo Digital
- Product Code: 6947110919119
- Reward Points: 40
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 1040