- It can trigger the camera shutter release remotely from a distance. The compatible camera has a built-in infrared receiver for this remote trigger device.
- It has been proved to be safe and reliable with the multi-brand cameras (see more details in the picture above), and works with all camera remote control modes (Quick-response, Delayed and Bulb). Works from up to 8 meter (25 feet) away
- 100% compatible with:
- Pentax DSLR:K100D,K110D,K200D,K10D,K20D
Pentax Digital Cameras:istD/istDS,optio S/S4/S4i/S5n/SV/,optio750z/555/550/450/430/330,EI2000
1 x Remote Controller for Canon
1 x Lithium CR2025 battery
** NO Retail Box.
1. For first time use, please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
2. Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
3. Press the button and rotate main command dial until(delayed remote) or(quick response remote)is displayed in the control panel.
4. Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors,make sure that the subject is not back-lit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
5. How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera's custom setting. For further information,check your camera's manual.
6. Infrared can't be seen by human eyes. So you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.
Wireless Remote Control for Pentax
- Product Code: 500
- Reward Points: 8
- Availability: 8
- Price in reward points: 136