NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.
Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
• Removes the harsh yellow-green cast and gives nature light effect under fluorescent light
• Increases color saturation of subjects when shooting under natural light
• Rapidly absorbs water on the surface of glass, filters or lens.
• Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and glare from the sun
• Increases color saturation, creating deep, rich scenic images
• Helps to reduce the amount of light entering the lens,Especially useful in reflective or stray light.
• Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of -ultraviolet light.
• Especially useful in areas of high altitude, snow, or beach, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
• Imported optical glass, top level of transmittance
-----------•1 piece of UV Filter -----------•1 piece of CPL Filter --------- -•1 piece of FLD Filter -----------•1 piece of 3-slot Filter Pouch ----------- --------